An industry leading client is seeking an experienced ICT Asset & Licensing Analyst for a permanent role based in the Perth CBD.
The position will be accountable for ensuring that the ICT assets required to deliver services are properly controlled and that accurate and reliable information about those assets is available in a suitable repository when are where needed.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensure compliance with terms and conditions or other required standards in relation to ICT assets;
- Review ICT asset utilisation, performance and expenditure levels to establish suitable volume agreements and purchasing structures;
- Negotiate cost-effective pricing structures for changing requirements, based on analysis of present and future needs;
- Maintain a strong knowledge of changes in software or ICT asset requirements and usage and plan changes in response to evolving business needs;
- Analyse and review invoices from major ICT service providers to ensure charges are accurate and complete;
- Conduct required analysis to inform procurement and financial decisions, including assisting in contract negotiations and the development of any required analysis;
- Develop and maintain policies, standards, processes, systems and measurements that enable the organisation to manage the ICT asset portfolio for risk, cost, control, and compliance and business performance objectives;
- Develop and track the area of the ICT operating budget covering software and related assets.
Key skills include:
- Strong, recent commercial experience in a similar role;
- Experience in managing ICT asset lifecycles, developing and maintaining asset database;
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills;
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills;
- Team player;
- Ability to independently conduct analysis, solve problems and effectively present and communicate recommendations;
- Demonstrated ability to effectively adapt to and apply rapidly changing technology to business needs.
- Work for an industry leading company;
- Perth CBD location;
- Fantastic team environment;
- Competitive salary.
Please send in a Word Doc CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for this role.