The Help Desk Analyst will be responsible for the operational support and development of the nominated service within the Workplace. This involves incorporating Strategy, Design, Provisioning & Deployment, Transition & Change, Consumption, Support, Delivery Performance, Quality, Capacity & Continuity, Issue & Risk Management.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Providing technical support for network, infrastructure, systems and security related issues
- High level of problem solving skills to handle complex integration, application and other support issues across a complex technical and digital environment
- Act as a point of escalation for technical queries from users
- 3-5 years' experience delivering technical support and development services to large scale enterprise deployments of SCCM, Altiris, InTune.
- 3-5 year's designing, building, managing and administering large scale Active Directory and Wintel Server (physical and virtual) environments
- Experience implementing and managing large scale upgrades in SCCM technologies and toolsets.
- Experience implementing and managing Base Operating Environments (BOE) and SOE
- 5 years' experience delivering workplace services in an enterprise environment.
If this role is of interest to you, click APPLY today and upload your CV in WORD format.
Alternatively, call Sam on 03 8080 7257 to find out more.