Peoplebank is a preferred supplier to number of Commercial, State and Federal Government organizations for professional ICT contract staffing.
We are currently recruiting for a Hadoop Developer to work on a complex programme of work.
The role is based in Adelaide CBD location
To be successful in this role, you need to have the skills and experience with the following:
- Experience in leading design and development of data flows using Hadoop ecosystem components
- Demonstrated ability to lead the development of large scale, high speed and low latency data solutions
- Ability to rapidly design, prototype and implement architectural patterns on Big Data Platforms
- Work in multi-disciplinary teams and subject matter experts to delivery data driven solutions
- Significant experience and background in developing in Java/Scala, Python, Kafka, Spark, Hbase, Impala/Hive
- Ability to quickly understand complex scenarios and technical language
- A passion for design excellence and drive to deliver high quality products
- 2+ years developing solutions in Big Data platforms (Cloudera stack highly desirable)
Ideally, you will have exceptional interpersonal and communications skills. You will also have demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining strong relationships along with the ability to influence others and move towards a common vision or goal.
If you are ready to take up your next career opportunity please contact Roni Thomas / Karen Detablan for a confidential chat on 08 8112 7400 or apply now with your CV in Word Format.