- Leader in the Telecommunications industry
- Based just outside of the Sydney CBD
- Unique role working as a Project Coordinator/Manager within HSE department
Our client, a leader in the Telco sector is looking for a Senior Project Coordinator or Junior Project Manager to join their HSE/WHS department in an initial 3 month contract with the view to extend.
The role will be responsible for the coordination of the HSE Improvement Plan and general HSE Project initiatives. The role will additionally be responsible for supporting governance, coordination of key stakeholders, progress reporting as well as working with technical leads to develop project and change plans.
In order to be considered for the role you must have:
- At least 5 years experience in a Project Coordination capacity
- Ideally 1-2 years in Project Management
- Experience working on HSE/WHS/OHS projects
- Proven experience creating and implementing project plans
- Proven experience with change management and risk mitigation.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal; capable of establishing and maintaining professional and collaborative relationships with colleagues and managers at all levels.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please either APPLY NOW or contact Patric Byrne on (02) 9409 4766 quoting reference: 188888