Reporting to the CEO, you will provide HR leadership to drive all people and culture programs for the entire business, that has grown by 600% over the last year and is projected to grow by 250% in 2019.
The successful candidate will be responsible for delivery on all key HR areas - ranging from talent management through to employee relations, performance management, reward & recognition, HR policy development and managing workplace safety initiatives. You will also work closely with the leadership team, providing advisory on best practices and employment legislation.
- Collaborating with Senior Management and Executives to build and implement innovative strategies for talent acquisition and retention
- Managing the design and delivery of solutions for employee relations, learning and development, communications, resource planning, organisational change management and succession planning across numerous areas.
- Utilising various HR metrics to optimise business and employee success
- Providing effective consultancy to Management at all levels regarding policies, programs and practices
- Researching issues and developing solutions to resolve HR needs
- Enhancing the company's Employee Value Proposition
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years experience in a HR strategic role
- Previous experience in creating and implementing policies and procedures
- Demonstrate stakeholder engagement skill - applicant must be engaging and dynamic
- Ability to work in a sophisticated and energetic environment
- Flexibility and willingness to take on new challenges
- Proficient knowledge of Local Australian Employment laws, rules and regulations
Does this sound like you?
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Nick Barwick quoting reference: 192047.