HFC Network Capacity Scheduler & Program Analyst
Our client is currently seeking a highly competent HFC Network Capacity Scheduler & Program Analyst for a 6-month contract.
- Develop and report of the status of the HFC 1- 5 Year Capacity Plan
- Develop the most appropriate schedule of capacity augmentation methods for a site and its associated sites also ensuring that augmentation lead times are taken into consideration
- Review the effectiveness of available capacity augmentation techniques with the support of performance analysts and suggest their development &/or support the introduction of new capacity management technologies.
- Budget capacity augmentation requirements for up to five years and ensure planned expenditure aligns with budget and track actual spend against budget
- Provide input into the alignment and development of capacity management tools and process across technologies and organisational departments and their implementation
- Review progress of the roll-out of capacity augmentation projects and escalate significant risks, issues and non-compliances of the program to the Engineering Executive.
- Technical knowledge of HFC network design and implementation
- 5 years' experience scheduling work in telecommunications networks
- 1 years' experience in data analytics
- Ability to analyse capacity data, extract business insights and write business reports.
- Ability to write program, finance and technical reports
Click apply if you have the required experience listed above with your current resume in Word Format and any suitable candidates will be shortlisted and contacted directly