We are on the search for a UI / UX expert to join a Lawful Interception Technology team. This team is completing some very interesting work that looks at how Telco's faciliate and team up with Law Enforcement.
About the role (please note the stuff in Bold is the priority):
- The project requires strong communication skills and the ability to develop UI/IX both thick client and web applications in adherence with a set of Brand visual standards.
- The methodology of the project requires agile and scrum skills with experience in TDD and CI/CT/CD.
- The ability to read and follow design documents and then hit the ground running would also be ideal.
- Programming skills will require expertise level understanding with at-least 5 years of both Java thick client commercial experience in one or all of:
- Java Swing
- Multi-OS Engine development experience on both IoS and Android would be extremely advantageous.
- Commercial web development skills in
- Ideally a strong Linux/Windows background is required for the role.
- Commercial DevOps skills
- Git and
- automated testing
If this sounds like you, we are moving quickly so please Apply Now with your CV in WORD