Our Federal Government Client is a Fusion Middleware Developer to play an integral role in the development and maintenance of the Integration Scenarios required to support the integration solution. The successful applicant will also develop major enhancements based on functional design and interface specifications for future initiatives.
This is a long-term contract for until 22 June 2022 with extension options, located at our Client's Canberra location. Flexible working arrangements available.
As the selected candidate, you will be part of a specialised Oracle Fusion Middleware (FMW) team and will design, build and test Middleware services using FMW product stack, in particular the Oracle Service Bus (OSB) and BPEL.
To be successful in this role, you should have experience in:
Middleware and integration technologies (e.g. FMW) - Mandatory
- Experience in developing & supporting FMW products such as Oracle Service Bus (OSB) and BPEL (including Error Hospital);
- Expert in building SOAP and REST web services following various integration patterns by using best industry practices;
- Strong project experience solving complex integration technical challenges;
- Ability to produce high quality detailed technical solution documentation;
- Ability to produce high quality unit test specifications based on functional and technical design.
- Ability to define service contracts including message definitions, business rules and non-functional requirements;
- Ability to work with Business Analysts to understand business requirements and translate them to service requirements. Define service composition, processing logic, business and mapping rules, error handling policies and error messages
Middleware and integration technologies (e.g. Axway API Gateway) - Highly Desirable
- Experience in Axway API Gateway & API Manager
- Experience in FMW products such as ESS, BAM, BPM Suite.
- Experience in Application Development Framework (ADF)
- Oracle Jdeveloper
- Xpath, XQuery, XSLT
- Oracle SQL Developer, MySQL
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Visio)
- CI/CD - Azure Devops, Ansible, Jenkin, Bamboo etc.
General Skills & Attributes:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Proven ability and commitment to work collaboratively with all stakeholders toward common goals;
- Possess effective planning and problem-solving skills to focus on delivering a quality outcome;
- Multi-tasking attitude, equally comfortable operating from within both the technology & business environments;
- Highly motivated and the ability to work with limited supervision and achieve results.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian who have the ability to obtain Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: # 238563
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.