- Contract plus extension
- Leading Government Agency
- Oracle e-Business Suite R12
Our client is an experienced Functional Specialist to join their Support team. The team is responsible for leading and supporting the Oracle Finance and Procurement solution including the design, development, testing, deployment and support of custom extensions and the integration with 3rd party and legacy systems.
- Provide functional leadership and strategic direction for the all corporate applications specifically the Stafflink Oracle e-Business Suite Finance and Procurement solutions
- Lead and manage the planning and delivery of critical and highly complex solutions to deliver organisational initiatives
- Develop strategies for the continuous monitoring, evaluation and improvement of all aspects of corporate solutions including risk and contingency management, benefits realisation, project impact and quality measures to achieve the success of the project/s.
- Manage and develop stakeholder relationships through effective communication, negotiation and issues management to ensure project deliverables are met.
- Provide strategic advice about the feasibility and suitability of proposed solutions to optimise business
- Superior experience and a record of achievement in planning, leading and managing critical, highly complex and/or large technical solutions in a large and complex service industry organisation.
- Extensive experience as a Functional Analyst working with Oracle Applications in the areas of Finance and Procurement, including experience in implementation, upgrade and production support environments.
- Functional knowledge of Sub-Ledger Accounting, Multi Organization Access, eBusiness Tax or Advanced Intercompany Global System.
- Extensive experience in or a high-level working knowledge in two or more of the following Oracle
- eBusiness functional areas: General Ledger, Payables, Fixed Assets, iProcurement, Purchasing,
- Inventory, Order Entry, Cash Management, Receivables, Projects, eBusiness Tax and integration with Oracle Financials and Procurement applications.
- Demonstrated experience in or a high-level working knowledge of Oracle Account Reconciliation Cloud
- Service, Oracle Financial Close Cloud Service, Oracle Hyperion Planning, Oracle Hyperion Financial Reporting, and/or Oracle ERP Cloud.
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills with demonstrated experience engaging and
- influencing key stakeholders and customers to influence and achieve optimal business outcomes.
- Superior analytical skills including the ability to analyse and interpret complex information from numerous sources, prepare and
Please submit CV in WORD format ONLY
Ref: 206 712
Applications close 26/10/2020, please submit after in the event the role is re-opened to further applications