Our client is urgently looking for multiple .NET Full Stack Developers. The .NET Full Stack Developer will be working on the design and implementation of the company's digital assets for one of the Australia's Largest Utilities.
- Participate in the implementation of digital applications including design, definition, and development.
- Work closely with Managed Service Team or vendor to ensure sound practices regarding site architecture, performance and reliability, and content delivery are in place.
- Assist in deploying applications to Dev, QA, Production environments and migrations.
- Work with front-end technologies and frameworks (e.g. Bootstrap, jQuery, Angular, StencilJS).
- Work with back-end technologies and frameworks (e.g. .Net Core, c#, Azure Functions).
- Follow best practices for secure web programming and deployment. Adhere to internal best practices with respect to coding standards, unit test coverage, automation, and continuous integration.
Technology stacks include:
- .NET framework/core and C#.
- .NET libraries/frameworks
- Azure or AWS.
- Experience with one or more JS SPA frameworks such as Angular
For this role, you will need strong experience in the following:
- Strong knowledge and experience in software design and development using .NET framework/core and C#.
- Experience with various .NET libraries/frameworks e.g. MVC, ORM, IoC.
- Strong knowledge of cloud platforms like Azure or AWS.
- Experience with enterprise relational DBMSs such as MSSQL/Oracle.
- Experience working as part of an Agile software delivery team.
- Strong understanding of Git workflows and branching models.
- Unit testing experience using various tools and mocking frameworks.
- Experience with one or more JS SPA frameworks e.g. Angular etc.
- You have strong communication skills and the ability to explain complex technologies in an easy-to-understand way
- You use clean coding techniques and are eager to challenge the status quo, taking ownership of code and new features
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jade De Silva and quote reference number # 211897.