About the Company:
Work for a brand that is instantly recognisable and has a rapidly growing digital presence. They offer a fantastic working environment where you will experience good work/life balance whilst working alongside some of the top Digital/Tech talent in Sydney.
About the role:
As part of the TV and Content Product Development team, you will be responsible for the frontend end-to-end design and development of products and solutions, that deliver uncompromising customer experience and result in the brand achieving its goal to move to the content provider of choice.
- Development of new application features, APIs and microservices
- Be part of the rebuild of a next-gen platform
- Design and development of UI components
- Optimise and improve application performance
- Investigate and resolve web application issues when required
Skills and experience:
- Application development using React
- API/Microservices development using Node.js
- Experience with AWS or GCP stack, particularly with serverless stacks
- Experience using tools like Webpack, Babel, NPM and Gradle
- JIRA and Confluence
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jess Hewins quoting reference 239923.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.