Job Location: Melbourne
Job Contract: 6 months contract role with a view of extension.
- Ability to build efficient interfaces and components
- You have a solid understanding of Test-Driven Development and microservices
- Understanding of SEO & accessibility requirements and principles
- Understanding of CMS platforms
- Ability to deal with ambiguity when swapping projects frequently
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Highly developed team skills
- Creative approach to problem solving both technically and in real life.
- Lead and continuously improve end-to-end customer experiences that will deliver customer value.
- Develop great code on our most ambitious work.
- Implement responsible web design principles to ensure that our company's website renders well across multiple devices.
- Ensure technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Identify solutions to business requirements.
- Estimate and plan workloads for upcoming sprints.
- Frame development solutions and explain thinking in a compelling way.
- Ensure development is maintainable, reusable and of high quality.
- Identify problems or areas for continuous improvement and provide solutions proactively.
If you think you match this requirement then APPLY.