Our client is quickly establishing itself as a global leader in web security and they have built a reputation fighting malicious automation. They effectively and efficiently stop bad bots, they protect against online theft, fraud and service disruption attempts. Our client's platform gives customers unrivalled visibility and security of their web applications.
Our client's platform is more than a HTTP header filtering and IP rate limiting. They solve difficult problems on a daily basis on a massive scale. That's why at present, they are looking for creative and passionate technologists to join them and help shape the future of web security. At present, they are looking to attract a Front-End Technical Lead for their highly collaborative engineering team in Sydney.
Implement features to help our customers monitor and understand the type of traffic (good bots, bad bots, humans) that are hitting their web applications.
Collaborate with design, product management, and other engineers in a small team. Be part of every stage of the product lifecycle, rather than just a small piece.
Encounter interesting challenges with near real-time data-viz and state-management on the front-end.
Be a mentor: help your team mates grow and learn as engineers. Foster and evolve how our customers interact with our product, both from a technological and product standpoint.
- You understand that technical execution cannot just be tacked on at the end of the feature design process. You want to be involved in both the planning and execution of features
- You care about your and your team mates growth and are looking for opportunities to mentor and be mentored
- Clear communication, able to adapt your communication level and style to your audience
- You care about a diverse and inclusive environment and are excited about helping us continue to grow our client's
- Experience with automated testing in browsers
- Experience with leading or growing a frontend team
- Experience with design systems
- Knowledge of UX fundamentals
- Join our team
- You get to work on fun, interesting problems, impacting the security landscape of the entire Internet
- A psychologically safe, no blame environment
- Join a close-knit team that wants you learn and grow your skillset
- Be part of an Australian web security vendor that is gaining an international reputation
- Each team has a training budget, designed to help you invest in your learning and development
- Competitive salary and significant equity
- Flexible work arrangements, including flexible hours and ability to work remotely
This is an opportunity to join a growing company with a global reputation for disrupting their industry, be part of an elite but unpretentious team, and be in a critical role creating a product which speaks to users and draws them in. To apply please contact Sarah Kissane and quote the following job reference number 200930