Our client is looking or a Front-End Designer to design, develop and improve digital solutions across web, mobile and multi-media applications to ensure positive user experiences.
- Solid UX design skills based on expert knowledge of fundamental design principles, colour theory and typograph
- Develop concepts, storyboards and working prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas to stakeholders and other team members
- Design user interface elements that work across browsers, devices and meets Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) standards for accessibility
- Responsible for the design, development and delivery of high quality digital/ website applications
- Responsible for the content of advice provided to the Manager Application Development and Maintenance and the Chief Information Officer with respect to the user experience and front-end technical requirements of projects.