Our Federal Government Client is seeking two highly experienced, technically skilled and improvement focused Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW). This position will provide specialist development, technical services, and support for DFAT's data warehouse and business intelligence capabilities.
This is a long-term contract role for 12 months with 2x12 months extension options, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Demonstrated extensive knowledge, experience, and ability in developing and delivering EDW and Business Intelligence (BI) solutions with agreed time, cost, and quality expectation.
- Highly developed EDW and BI design, development, and implementation skills. Must have a sound understanding of structured system lifecycle management methodologies and EDW concepts such as data analysis and dimensional modelling, data mart design, metadata management, ETL design and development, BI and reporting development, prototyping and agile approaches to solution delivery, data quality and governance.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in supporting Microsoft SQLServer data warehouse and BI implementations, including Integration Service (SSIS), SQL Server, Analysis Services tabular and multi-dimensional models (SSAS), Reporting Services (SSRS) and PowerBI.
- Ability to adhere to agreed standards and better practice frameworks for EDW architecture, project management, and system development lifecycle management. Willingness and ability to effectively contribute to the development and maturity of quality control frameworks for ICT service delivery including EDW and reporting development, support, and management.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and teamwork skills and ability to work in a fast-paced agile environment. Capability to work independently directly with business areas and perform detailed analysis of requirements and plan and track development work.
- Recent experience in project and solution delivery using Microsoft Visual Studio along with source control and requirements management software, specifically Microsoft Azure DevOps or equivalent (JIRA, Git etc.)
It is desirable if you have:
- Recent .Net and C# development experience would be highly regarded.
- Experience in Enterprise BI in Azure and Azure Analysis Services.
- Experience in machine learning, AI and/or analytical programming languages like Python, R, Spark etc.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess NV1 Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: # 209671
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.