Our Federal Government Client is seeking a EL1 Project officer/Data Analyst for a contract with extension options. This role is to be worked from our client's offices in Canberra.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Management of a funding model based in Microsoft Excel which forecasts and projects funding outcomes.
- Provide high level of data analysis to support policy development.
- Statistical analysis of trial data.
- Provide technical advice and leadership on future funding model improvements to support improved forecasts and projections.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated numeracy skills and qualifications statistics, actuarial studies, applied mathematics or accounting.
- Proven data modelling and analysis skills: Advanced Excel and some VBA are mandatory, R highly desired.
- In-depth financial analysis skills and understanding of Australian business accounting documentation (e.g. profit and loss statements, balance sheets)
Due to nature of this requirements, candidates must be Australian Citizens with/ability to obtain AGSVA security clearance
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Sophia Ahmad on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 201514.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.