Seeking an experienced CRM Developer to join a federal government department. The team is responsible for providing a wide range of digital services to support the business and operating environment of the department.
- Write clean, maintainable, and scalable code following Departmental standards and practices.
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Test and deploy applications and systems.
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Work collaboratively with team members
- Improve and maintain existing software
Required Skills & Experience
- Hands-on development experience on large scale Microsoft Dynamics CRM based projects:
- Create complex CRM plugins and customise workflows.
- Create and customise CRM entities, forms & views
- Integrating MS CRM with other systems using CRM service & API's
- Writing custom FetchXML queries.
- Writing reports for CRM using fetch XML and SQL
- Experience with Adx Studio Portals (Liquid page templates) and CSS frameworks, including Bootstrap
- Demonstrated Industry based knowledge and experience in the delivery of complex large-scale applications and web services using Microsoft technology stacks including:
- .NET Framework 4.6+ / .NET Core,
- SQL Server 2016 and later,
- Experience with Visual Studio 2017 / 2019 / Code
- Experience with TFS/Azure DevOps
- Working knowledge of SQL, with a demonstrated ability to code queries of varying complexity.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively use communication and negotiation skills to manage relationships in a challenging IT environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a flair for creating innovative solutions.
- Experience working in an Agile software development environment and toolsets.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Ben van Loggerenberg on (02) 6268 9703 quoting reference 213149
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.