Dynamics 365 Developer
- Initial 6 - 12-month contract with possible perm after
- Seeking development experience with Dynamics 365 CRM
- Perth CBD location
A highly reputed IT company is seeking an experienced Dynamics 365 Developer to be involved in a Dynamics 365 CRM implementation and refresh of the data model to be more customer centric. This is for an initial 6-month contract that may extend to 12 months or possible permanency after.
- Strong, recent, commercial development experience with Dynamics 365;
- Previous experience with Dynamics 365 CRM implementations would be highly regarded;
- Excellent communication skills - verbal & written;
- Strong stakeholder engagement ability;
- The ability to work independently or as part of a team.
If you are interested and have the skills and experience required, please apply with a resume detailing all relevant experience.
Suitable candidates will be contacted for a confidential discussion.
Please note: we are only considering WA based candidates who possess full Australian Work Rights.
Contact: Lisa Williams - 9423 1400 - (Job reference: 206353)