Seeking an experienced Drupal Developer with DevOps experience to within a large federal government department.
Work on an open source web content management system hosted on the public cloud. Create and manage secure websites cost effectively, in compliance with government standards. As a Developer you will have strong technical, communication, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Maintaining and enhancing the Drupal Distributions
- Preparing for change, release and deployment to the Platform using CI/CD systems
- Assisting with security assurance and compliance activities
- Contributing to the strategic direction of the operational framework
- Providing operational support to the team
- The role involves working in an Agile environment.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2 years minimum and proven experience building Drupal based websites
- Experience using DevOps and code repository tools such as Gitlab / GitHub
- Experience in Docker/Kubernetes and Ansible/AWX toolset to automate change release and deployment using CI/CD
- Demonstrated ability to work within a multidisciplinary team in an Agile environment
- Working knowledge of Splunk Search or Salesforce Admin User Interface is highly desirable but not mandatory