Our client, a leading IT company is looking for a Digital Data Analyst.
The Data Analyst will be a strong proactive contributor to the delivery of squad OKR's, looking not just at delivery of existing initiatives, but also the identification and delivery of new opportunities across all Digital assets.
Responsibilities will include:
- Writing and developing tracking specifications for web and app tracking implementation
- Testing web and app tracking implementation against specification and business requirements
- Querying customer data, performing analyses, and presenting findings in a clear and understandable language.
- Translating complex business questions into analytical tasks.
- Performing data, statistical and commercial analysis to understand how customer behavior, product changes and market dynamics impact the Consumer business.
To be conisdered for this role, you must have:
- Strong understanding of data warehouse structure and data extraction
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency in analytical techniques (SQL, statistical modelling)
- Tertiary qualifications in a quantitative field (e.g. Mathematics, Computer Science, Finance, Engineering, Statistics)
- Advanced Excel
- SQL &/or R Programming skills
- Minimum 3 years of demonstrated exposure to a variety of Marketing, Sales and/or Commercial functions in large organisation
- Experience in a marketing or commercial environment (product, strategy, research)
Please click the "apply" button now to register your interest for this role.
For a more detailed discussion, please call Meg Geronimo at 8267 2478 quoting job # 212157.