Mid to Senior Digital Business Analyst- This role is to join our Digital Solutions & Analysis team where you'll work on digital and cross-business delivery projects working closely with the relevant Digital Project Manager.
In this role, you'll work within one or multiple project teams focused on implementing functionality enhancements across the company website, company app and other digital platforms.
Project teams usually consist of UX Designers, Visual Designers, Copy Writers, Frontend and Backend Developers, Content and Technical Producers, SIT and UAT test teams working with business SMEs and other stakeholders.
The perfect candidate:
- Is a 'people person' capable of tracking down and engaging the appropriate stakeholders and SMEs to understand the business need and relevant business requirements.
- Is an expert communicator who supports the product managers and project manger by consistently communicating the project vision and project scope to the broader team and stakeholders.
- Is confident and experienced leading requirements, ideation and solutioning workshops with various stakeholders and project team.
- Is an expert at defining the requirements and functional solution design in both structured and agile methods including mapping out user journeys, defining epics, features and user stories with supporting business rules, data dictionaries, validation criteria etc.
- Has mastered the art of breaking down the functional design into the most appropriate level of granularity and to the right level of detail for the project and development team involved. And additionally that the most appropriate artefacts are delivered for type of project.
- Is an expert collaborating with core agile team members such as UX Designers, Visual Designers, Solution Architects and Lead Developers. Highly effective at supporting developers and testers in an agile application development environment.
- Has built their digital experience from a blend of technical application development, telco, marketing, testing and/or a consulting background within large and complex integrated system environments.
- The Digital BA will be a key member of a well-oiled agile delivery team, working in a fast paced environment.
- Candidate must be able to work on business-wide waterfall projects where requirements will likely be changing right up to launch, as well as smaller agile scrum features.
- Ideally the candidate will have ecommerce / online sales experience.
Come and work for the best in the industry, using cutting edge technology and deliver some game changing experiences for our customers. Do you have what it takes? Click the "apply" button now!