An opportunity for Mobile Developers to be part of the development team with Federal Government.
Role: Android Developer
Duration: 9 months
Role Location: Macquarie Park, Sydney, NSW
Australian Citizens with Police Clearance
1. Native Android App development experience using Java/C#
2. Experience with theming Android app UI
3. Experience with MVC/MVP pattern
4. Experience with cross platform (Android and iOS) app development
5. Experience with bug fixing existing mobile app code
6. MS ASP.NET
7. MS Visual Studio 2008 / 2010
8. MS TFS
9. MS C# 2.0/3.0/ 3.5 / 4.0
10. JSON, WCF and MS XML Web Services, XSL/XSLT, and DOM
11. MS SQL Server 2008
13. HTML5 and WCAG 2 Accessibility
1. Native iOS App development experience using Objective C/C#
2. Experience using Xamarin.Android and Xamarin.iOS
3. Experience with theming iOS UI
4. Experience with mobile app security
5. Experience with using Sqlite on mobile app
6. Previous experience within the DEEWR or similar systems environment.
7. Experience with unit testing tools and Resharper
8. Experience with development of frameworks.
9. Experience with implementing SOA solutions.
10. MS IIS