The Specified Personnel will be responsible for providing the following deliverables including but not limited to:
- Implementing federated identity solutions to enable contemporary web applications in a hybrid hosting model (on premise and cloud);
- Implementing changes and administer IBM Security Verify Access (ISVA - previously known as TAM/ISAM) systems;
- Automating deployment processes for ISVA systems;
- Undertaking IMAC process reengineering;
- Identifying risks, issues and opportunities; and
- Undertaking analysis of high level design, solution architecture documents and functional specifications for IMAC work packages.
Specified Personnel will be expected to transfer skills and knowledge to departmental staff and ensure appropriate documentation is stored in accordance with the Department's recordkeeping policy and practices.
The Specified Personnel will also be responsible for producing the following deliverables, including but not limited to:
- Technical reviews;
- Design reviews;
- Solution outlines;
- Systems Architectural documentation;
- Architectural Descision documentation;
- Transition documentation; and
- Matrix documentation, as required.
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- A minimum of 5 years' experience maintaining, support and designing LDAP repositories and with Federated SSO technologies (SAML, OIDC - OP and Client implementations).
- Demonstrable experience in systems integration.
- Demonstrable experience in development of identity specific: functional, non-functional and technical specifications; high level solution outline; and detailed solution design documentation.
- Ability to identify and manage cyber security risks related to the implementations.
- Demonstrable experience in problem solving skills with IT systems.
- Ability to deliver to tight timeframes with a demonstrated track record of successful delivery of outcomes with Identity and Access Management projects.
- Experience with IBM Security Verify Access (ISVA).
- Experience in LDAP and SPNEGO/Kerberos.
- Experience in LDAP design and implementation.
- Ability to provide specialised technical services and advisories such as vulnerability assessment on systems.
- Demonstrated high level of knowledge of Australian Government Security requirements.
For more information or to apply, please contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: 238163