The Specified Personnel will be responsible for providing the following deliverables including but not limited to:
- Implementing changes and administration of the IBM Security Identity Manager (ISIM);
- Undertaking IAM process reengineering;
- Undertaking analysis of high level design, solution architecture documents and functional specifications for IAM work packages;
- Identifying risks, issues and opportunities; and
- Providing quality assurance and tasks including peer reviews.
Specified Personnel will be expected to transfer skills and knowledge to departmental staff and ensure appropriate documentation is stored in accordance with the Department's recordkeeping policy and practices.
The Specified Personnel will also be responsible for producing the following deliverables, including but not limited to:
- Technical reviews;
- Design reviews;
- Solution outlines;
- Systems Architectural documentation;
- Architectural Decision documentation;
- Transition documentation; and
- Matrix documentation, as required.
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- A minimum of 5 years continuous experience working in an IT Security environment.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in the following technologies: Java (J2EE, JSP, EJB's, SOAP, Web Services).
- Expertise in IBM Security Identity Manager (ISIM) or IBM Security Access Manager (ISAM).
- An understanding of Clear Case, Maven, Hibernate as well as the ability to quickly gain knowledge of other open source technologies.
- Ability to undertake analysis of high level design, solution architecture documents and functional specifications for IAM work packages.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong technical and personal leadership skills.
- Experience with IBM Datapower and IBM WebSphere.
- Experience or the ability to quickly acquire knowledge of the Immigration and Custom legacy system.
- Experience in LDAP design and implementation.
- Ability to provide specialised technical services and advisories such as vulnerability assessment on systems.
- Demonstrated high level of knowledge of Australian Government Security requirements.
For more information or to apply, please contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: 238164