About the Company
This business is an international infrastructure group with operations in worldwide. Their vision is to create the best places; places that inspire and enrich the lives of people around the world.
With constant changes in the way people use and need property and infrastructure, this business is changing the way they deploy and produce digital solutions for their clients and customers, with a focus on customer mentatlity with an agile approach.
About the role:
- Developing build, test and deployment automation
- Defining processes and standards within the team and contributing to the continuous improvement of the product development process
- Designing and maintaining CI/CD processes.
- Integrating pipelines with security tools (Code analysis, vulnerability)
- Leading the design and implementation of build, release and deployment of enterprise applications.
- Focus on the infrastructure and middleware aspects of the overall solution.
- Analyzing and resolving application performance issues across various environments/components (AWS, Azure, GCP, containers, database, APIs, serverless components)
- Developing and building platforms and frameworks to allow consistent, traceable and automated management of application and infrastructure releases between Non-Production and Production environments
- Designing and implementing software solutions across multiple platforms
- Producing high quality code with excellent test coverage with TDD approach
- Code reviews and efficient and effective code maintenance.
- Estimating and planning to assist with the development of the product roadmap
- Proactive involvement in research and development of potential new technologies to incorporate in the product
- Producing a high standard of technical documentation
- Working with product owners and technical leads to understand requirements and technical issues
- Ability to provide technical expertise for new and ongoing initiatives to work with project stakeholders to come up most feasible technical solution
- Collaborative team member, encouraging team members to adopt a continuous improvement mindset.
- Innovative thinker and passionate about using the latest technologies and tech stacks as the product evolves
- Experience with quick rollouts in production with feature toggling capabilities and CI/CD on AWS, Azure DevOps.
- Knowledge on cross-platform application development
- Containerization and orchestration (Docker, Fargate, Terraform, Kubernetes, CloudFormation templates)
- Excellent knowledge of working with DevOps tools such as - Jira, Code pipeline, Azure DevOps, SonarQube, etc.
- Hands on working knowledge of GCP is highly advantageous
- Hands on development using AWS API Gateway, AWS Serverless Lambda services, SQS, EC2, S3, EventBridge
- Experience of AWS Platform's Core Services and cloud based deployments and database development and design experience using MySQL, DynamoDB
- Managing Database schema using frameworks like Flyway, Liquibase.
- Must have extensive experience deploying and operating DevOps for Restful API/Microservices using common deployment frameworks.
- Good hands on experience developing applications using Java and React and using Spring, Hibernate frameworks
- Experience working with Agile, Lean and/or Continuous Delivery approaches and best practices
- Good to have exposure to Microsoft Sharepoint Framework, Mulesoft
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Nick Munro quoting reference 210421.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.