Our client is a highly successful, global company in the commodities sector based just minutes from the Perth CBD. They are seeking a Security/ DevOps Engineer who possesses an Online/ Information Security background for a permanent role within their growing team.
The DevOps Engineer will contribute to efficient DevOps processes and maintain effective Information Security practices.
We expect the successful applicant will:
Operate, maintain, and monitor online and internal infrastructure. Improve deployment, provisioning, and design processes with a focus on:
- Understand the product vision.
- Operational Excellence
- Performance Efficiency
- Cost Optimisation
- DevOps deployment pipelines for cloud infrastructure in AWS, Terraform and Pulumi
- DevOps practices, especially in the deploy, operate, and monitor phases of the cycle.
- Data retention and Data residency procedures and practices
- Administration and maintenance of operational systems
- Best practise security procedures
Core skills required for this role are:
- Information Security
- Release and Deployment
- Incident Management
- Systems integration and build
- Availability management
These attributes are also necessary:
- Analytical ability
- Communication skills - verbal and written.
- Attention to detail.
- Sensitivity to commercial considerations
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- At least 3yrs of experience in building and supporting systems with Infrastructure as Code frameworks
- Experience with microservices, Kubernetes, Node.js and/or Python
- Experience in an Agile or DevOps team
- Experience in administering authentication and operational infrastructure, including internal security auditing tools.
- Proven experience in improving quality outcomes, especially through CICD automation.
- Highly successful company with a global footprint;
- Long-term career opportunities;
- Competitive salary on offer;
- Located in Perth CBD.
If you are interested and have the skills / experience we are seeking above, please apply now with a suitable resume detailing all relevant experience.
Contact: Charlotte Tobin - 08 9423 1400
(Job reference: 197312)