The DevOps Engineer is responsible for supporting both the production operation of the systems and the in-house development team throughout the testing and deployment lifecycle. This role will have a strong focus on the company's CI/CD platform and will be expected to continuously maintain and improve it.
The technical skills required:
- experience with Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment (MS Build and Jenkins)
- Infrastructure As Code (Terraform)
- programming and scripting skills (PowerShell, C# and bash)
- .NET stack
- Windows Server (x86 and x64)
- cloud skills (Amazon Web Services)
- source control (Git)
- systems monitoring (CloudWatch and New Relic).
Other key skill areas are:
- Extensive experience with automated monitoring and alerting of key infrastructure components at varying layers (hardware, network, operating systems, application) through the use of appropriate tools (New Relic).
- Extensive experience with AWS services especially RDS, Lambda, EC2, Route 53, VPC, S3, RDS and CloudFront.
- Experience with supporting production databases (Aurora MS SQL, MySQL and MongoDB) and caching services (Redis).
- Experience with employing distributed revision control tools (Git and Bitbucket) to ensure configuration and code changes are tracked and fully audited.
Please send your application by clicking the "APPLY" button now.
For more details, please call Meg at 02 82672478 quoting job# 240227