Designing and implementing software solutions across multiple platforms
Producing high quality code with excellent test coverage
Code reviews and Efficient and effective code maintenance
Analysing product requirements and breaking down into user stories and tasks
Estimating and planning to assist with the development of the product roadmap
Developing build, test and deployment automation
Research and development of potential new technologies
Defining processes and standards within the team and contributing to the continuous
improvement of the product development process
Producing a high standard of technical documentation
Working with customers to understand requirements and technical issues
Ability to provide technical expertise for new and ongoing initiatives to work with project stakeholder to come up most feasible technical solution.
Identify, resolve, and/or escalate all issues that threaten the successful delivery of assigned initiatives.
* Advanced level knowledge of Java is mandatory.
* Must have experience developing and deploying API/Microservices using common development frameworks such as Springboot etc.
* Must have experience working with container technologies such as Docker and associated orchestration engines like Kubernetes.
* Front end development experience (React, etc.) is a good to have (not mandatory).
* Experience working with API gateways such as APIGEE is highly advantageous.
* Must have experience working with Big Data technologies such as Spark and Elastic Stack
* Good working knowledge with relational and non-relational database backends such as MySQL, Cassandra/HBase etc.
* Excellent knowledge of working with DevOps tools such as - Bamboo, Jira, BitBucket/GitLab, SonarQube, Coverity etc.
* Demonstrated technology subject matter expertise.
* Familiarity with technology hands on configuration.
* Able to communicate effectively with stakeholders.
* Ability to work in a matrix organisation, taking direction from both line and project management.
* Self-starter, able to get up to speed quickly and work independently.
* 8-10 + years of experience working in software development