About the role
Do you love automating your day to day tasks? Are you passionate about using your development skills to automate operations? Do you have experience with Atlassian's toolbox?
Our client is looking for an automation champion! Someone who loves working with CI/CD pipelines and can champion the use of the various Atlassian software products.You will lead the transformation of helping teams see the value in adopting, utilizing, integrating and extending these tools as we take our next big step in migrating to a hybrid cloud environment.
- Automate the deployment of application configuration to a server utilizing Ansible Tower, Bamboo, Bitbucket, Jira and #Slack
- Help a team understand the value in the process of submitting Pull Requests at the same time showing them how they can automate the lifecycle of a small script collection they may have
- Provide Domain Expert Knowledge to various teams in how to integrate various products with Jira or maybe how to get notifications in #Slack from their recent Pull Request
- Help build Jira workflows for teams so that they can focus on automating their BAU activities instead of clicking endlessly in a service portal
- Plan the upgrade of Jira and Bitbucket for the enterprise and provide domain expert knowledge in what affects this has on the users
- Advise on lifecycle management of Atlassian products and help draw up business cases for Cloud vs On-Prem deployments
- Experience installing, integrating and administrating Atlassian products on Linux in a secure enterprise environment.
- Strong understanding of the Atlassian toolset and plugin ecosystem.
- Experience building services with Ansible or other automations tools on Linux.
- Ability to troubleshoot performance or other technical issues.
- Strong automation and scripting skills.
- Strong communication skills.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Manjita Osta quoting reference number 194554.
To apply please click the "Apply Now" button and attach a copy of your up-to-date resume (preferably in MS Word format).