Cloud DevOps Engineer (Multiple Roles)
About the company
The client is seeking for mid level and senior DevOps Engineers for their greenfield Hybrid Cloud Program and migrations from the legacy environment to the new hybrid cloud.
About the role
The Cloud DevOps Engineer will provide design and implementation for the hybrid cloud and will participate in, support, and direct the engineering efforts for migration to the hybrid cloud.
The Cloud DevOps Engineer will focus on designing and developing automation to support continuous delivery and continuous integration processes in a hybrid cloud environment. Successful candidates will have a focus on automation and building repeatable solutions. They will have worked in Microsoft Azure and AWS environments leveraging services beyond basic IaaS provisioning.
Technical Skills Requirement
- Experience automating the deployment of cloud-hosted services (AWS or Azure) encompassing IaaS and PaaS.
- Demonstrable knowledge of Ansible automation
- Experience with Atlassian suite e.g. JIRA, Bamboo, Confluence, Bitbucket etc.
- Good knowledge of REST APIs, API Integration.
- Strong scripting skills: Bash, PowerShell, Python
- Exposure to containers and container orchestration (Docker, OpenShift, Kubernetes)
- Experience with Nutanix (desirable)
- Lead AWS or Azure migration efforts (desirable).
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Manjita Osta quoting reference number 188713.
To apply please click the "Apply Now" button and attach a copy of your up-to-date resume (preferably in MS Word format).