DevOps Engineer (Java) - 6 Month Contract - ASAP Start
Overview: DevOps Engineer (Java, AWS and Microservices)
Programming Language - Java mandatory. Optional - Kotlin, node.js
Observability tools - NewRelic, Splunk, AppDynamics, SumoLogic, etc
Service Management - Strong understanding of the ITIL service management framework
Incident, Problem and Change Management CI/CD - Gitlab, Bamboo, AWS Codebuild, AWS CodePipeline, AWS Deploy
Experience to support restful java based API/Microservices
Strong experience in trouble shooting issues in complex enterprise cloud based environment
Experience in joining and contributing to major incident and problems
Some exposure to serverless architecture - eg. Lambda, Step functions
Database - DynamoDB, RDS
AWS - S3, EC2, SQS, Elastic Cache, Elastic Search, Cloudfront, ALB/NLB, Fargate, App Mesh, KMS, etc API gateway - Kong, Layer7, etc
Experience with modern authentication protocol eg. OIDC and OAuth 2.0
This role also has requirement for on-call support
Devops Engineer - 12 Month Contract -ASAP Start
Skills and Experience required:
- AWS Devops / SRE experience with Tech - CloudFormation, ASG, EC2 ,ELB,S3, KMS, RDS DBs (Mysql, DynaoDB), Lambda, Containers, Fargate, ECS , Redis
- Experience in supporting high throughput/high performant and critical Applications/Infrastructure in production environment.
- Trouble shooting experience with applications (Java, Microservices , Tomcat, Apache ) and infrastructure (Proxy, nginx, API Gateways, Security groups, Private gateways etc. )
- Experience in SRE tools like Newrelic, Sumologic, Splunk, Grafana etc.
- Experience in CI/CD tools like Gitlab,Bamboo, Jenkins
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact <your name> on <your number> quoting reference <Broadbean job ID>.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.