Our client, a large global property developer is seeking to engage an experienced Level 2 Desktop Support Analyst for an initial 12 month contract with extentions.
You will be joining an existing team and will be required to take part in day to day IT requests including Incidents, problem resolution and service requests from the Sydney office location.
The ideal candidate will have prior demonstrated extensive experience providing Level 2 Support within the Australian market sector.
This is a key role within the business, you must be a clear and precise communicator in English with outstanding documentation skills as you will be liaising with business stakeholders of all levels.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian permanent resident or citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
- Minimum 5+ years total IT experience
- Minimum 2+ years Desktop L2 - L3 experience
- Proven MS Office & Office365 apps support experience
- ServiceNow experience
- IPhone - iPad support experience
- Experience in Microsoft SCCM for SOE application package deployment and remote support
- Vocational qualifications or certifications
- Enthusiastic and contagious can-do attitude
- Flexible approach to all work duties
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Ankitha Hegde quoting: the 6-digit job reference number or please click the apply button.