My client, a large global bank are looking to bring on a self-reliant Destop Support Analyst to join their team on a full-time, permanent basis. The role does require rotating shifts during the workplace support operating hours (with some work outside of standard hours).
You will have an incredible ability to manage competing priorities and will be swift in resolving problems. You must have a keen eye for detail and record all calls accurately into the logging system, and have the ability to recognise and co-odinate escalation of calls to second and third-line support.
- Ensure Desktop Support Infrastructure is insulated from unauthorised access, virus infection or any security vulnerabilities and conforms to standards and policies
- Monitor and supervise shipping of parts/components for repair to & from suppliers as required.
- Assist with staff relocations
- Source quotes and raise purchase orders for IT related hardware and software as required.
- Maintain ITI Workplace Support documentation and Knowledgebase.
- Maintain and Support the Mobile Device Management system.
- Update and maintain the Asset Management and CMDB system to ensure data integrity.
- Collate statistical information for weekly and monthly reports.
There will be some light project work involved as required. Interested candidates should apply directly via the link below or call Ellen on 02 9409 4700 quoting reference number 198112 for more information.