Our client is a clear market leader in the global Insurance industry. They have a mandate for growth in the Australian market. They also offer a fantastic cluture and the opporutnity to work on high profile projects. Equally, they pride themselves on highering the best talent in the market.
Reporting the IT Services Manager, this key End User Support role will provide world class techncial assistance to end users. You will communicate directly with internal stakeholders, actively seeking resolution to incidents, fulfilling requests and responding to queries.
Key responsiblities include :
- Liaise with the various local and international support groups for Incident escalation, Request fulfilment and Change Management.
- Provide remote and onsite support, troubleshooting and providing resolutions to technical issues on hardware, software and mobile devices reported by end users.
- Respond promptly and professionally to customer issues received via helpdesk ticketing system, email and telephone.
- Establish successful long term relationships with internal customers.
- Research, resolve and respond to a variety of customer inquiries.
- Communicate outages and change to stake holders.
- Reporting all P1 and P2 incidents to the Incident Manager.
- Identify reoccurring Incidents and Requests.
- Maintain the ticketing system, Service Catalogue guidelines and procedure documentation.
- Contribute to the Knowledge base and Known error database.
- Conference room setups including AV, VC equipment and online meeting configuration and support.
- Asset management including procurement.
Tertiary qualified, you will be an outstanding Desktop Support professional who has gained similar experinence within a large corporate environment. Superior communication and interpersonal skills will be critical for dealing with all levels of the organisation. You will be a calm and self assured individual with abiility to drive outcomes with the highest level of customer service.
Please apply now, or for a confidential conversation call Tanya Smith on 03 8080 7294.