- Demonstrate solid data science knowledge and experience in a related ML role
- Solve complex problems with multi-layered data sets, as well as optimizing existing machine learning libraries and frameworks.
- Write/maintain code for custom infrastructure services (mainly in R)
- Design machine learning systems and self-running artificial intelligence (AI) software to automate predictive models.
- Design, review, and present technical infrastructure solutions to solve business use cases
- Document and showcase technical features or fixes
- Transform data science prototypes and applying appropriate ML algorithms and tools.
- At least 2 years' experience as a machine learning engineer with total of 8+ years of experience
- Advanced proficiency with R code writing.
- Strong software engineering skills
- Extensive knowledge of ML frameworks, libraries, data structures, data modelling, and software architecture.
- Superb analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Great communication and collaboration skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational abilities.
- Strong cloud skills (preferably with Microsoft Azure)
- Documentation skills
- Knowledge of technical products - Terraform, Ansible, Docker Kubernetes, Databricks, Artifactory
- Productivity applications - Git, Jira, Confluence
Melbourne - remote