Large financial client based at Redfern are looking for a Senior Data Modeller with experience in Erwin and teradata or similar relational platform.
Skills and experience
* Designing data structures to meet project objectives and aligned to group architecture and industry standard data architecture patterns (such as Kimball, Inmon and Data Vault)
* Engages with data stewards, business SMEs and technical experts to design table structures that meet functional and technical requirements
* Ensures that data structures are designed for maximum re-use for current and future requirements
* Present data models and the design of data solutions at group architecture and design forums for endorsement
* Contribute to data architecture and design principles based on prior experience
* Contribute to design estimates for the purpose of project planning
* Ensuring cohesive engagement of the implementation function with a multidisciplinary team of Analysts, Solution Designers and Stream Leads to complete projects and smaller work requests to agreed scope, timeframes and budget
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact quoting reference number 213425
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.