Our client is looking for a Data Consultant with 3-4 years' experience in a consulting or client-facing Role.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of agriculture is desirable but not essential
- Form building platforms: CommCare, Survey CTO, etc.
- Data integration and warehousing: e.g. Azure, SQL, SSIS,
- Data visualisation: e.g., MS PowerBI, Tableau, Zoho Analytics, Looker.
- Experience in project design, project management, and people leadership is essential.
- Experience in quantitative data analysis and statistical methods is essential.
- Knowledge of at least one coding language (e.g. Python, R, VBA) is highly desirable.
Responsibilities will include:
- Pre-engagement consultations to assess client needs, confirm resources available and define project aims, activities, outputs and timelines.
- Drafting project proposals that document problems, aims, activities, outputs and timelines.
- Capturing and monitoring project tasks, milestones and timelines
- Supporting other project staff in task delivery
- Informing client on progress of key milestones, including reporting
- Delivering milestones in budget and on time
If interested in the role, please select APPLY or contact helia.moosavipeoplebank.com.au quoting reference #238025