Our client, one of the Big 4 banks in Australia is looking for an experienced Data Analysts/BA with Credit Risk & Regulatory experience to join their team.
The role will require solid experience working across the project delivery lifecycle through Delivery Planning, Delivery Management and Transition to Service.
To be successful in this role they will need to have experience in the design and analysis of enterprise data platforms technical delivery, processes, procedures and controls.
Experience in the following areas is mandatory:
- Data Analysis: Providing regulatory & finance SME knowledge for data mapping, sourcing and reporting activities and supporting the:
- Providing regulatory and finance subject matter expertise; required for data mapping, sourcing and reporting activities.
- Supporting the data and business rule interpretation activities required for the ARS Data Model dimensional concepts.
- Investigation and identification of potential data sources, tables and fields for defined reporting concepts and products. Ensuring Origination systems and processes capture adequate data to meet the reporting processes, where gaps exist driving the required activity for remediation/closure
- Engagement of local data source SMEs to understand appropriateness, variations and limitations of proposed data.
- Provision of documented analysis for data sources and defined reporting concept, inclusive of ensuring metadata capture for the dimensional model.
- Development of a tactical best endeavours solution (BES) to produce in-scope ARS 220 Submission inclusive of all metadata capture
- In depth knowledge for migration of ARS 220 to APRA Connect
- Engaging identified Business Partners for data validation relating to reporting.
- Training of select data staff to assist with transfer of knowledge. Metadata, data warehouse, data hub, data transformation programs
- Ideally, the applicant will have worked across large financial institutes to deliver regulatory returns and possess a great understanding of regulatory approach and framework, data architecture, data model and data management concepts and how these are shaped to support business functions.
If this sounds like you, please apply NOW!!