This role is for a DNS expert to provide a lead engineering role in the technical support of the DNS platforms.
Your background, skills and experience:
- Personal behaviours to engage and influence stakeholders
- Previous experience in Network/IT/Security
- A diligent work ethic and a professional approach consistent with the professional positions that we hold;
- A positive and proactive attitude in order to serve our customers to the best of our ability and add value to their business;
- Ability to work in a team environment and be able to perform/outperform in the positions held and undertake tasks as and when required
Required Technology experience:
- Expert with DNS
- Security experience
- Internet protocols and routing
- Capacity engineering
This role will see you:
- The position is responsible for Design, Testing, Implementation and rollout of new capability across the DNS platforms.
- To lifecycle the DNS platforms.
- To identify and implement improvements that can be made to the DNS platforms.
- To provide future planning to improve the availability, resiliency, performance, reduce operational costs.
- The position is responsible for determining the Engineering limits and capacity management.
- Manage the program of work and report back on progress, issues and risks.
Apply now with your CV in WORD format