Cybersecurity Program Manager
As the Program Manager you will be responsible for the end to end planning and delivery of strategically important and complex ICT program/project business cases, specifically around Cyber Security and Identity & Access Management technologies for a world class education and research organisation.
Experience & Skills:
- Extensive experience planning and initiating programs/projects from start to finish including scope definition, scheduling, resourcing and business case development, with extensive experience in Cyber Security and Identity & Access Management technologies.
- Extensive experience leading, coaching project stakeholders at all levels of the organisation including direct team members and indirectly project sponsors and other University stakeholders.
- Experience, understanding and knowledge of program/project delivery and governance.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and management skills across all levels of the organisation.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as an ability to communicate effectively with various levels of staff
- Strong management reporting / investigative skills and the understanding of financial, resource and time implications on a portfolio, programs and projects.
- Intermediate knowledge and use of Clarity PPM system.
- Strong client service focus and willingness to respond to queries and provide deliverables within prompt time-frames.
- Ability to promote and facilitate coordination and cooperation among team members, encourage team to drive for results and meet goals and create value.