The Customer Support Operator is the single point of contact for users when there is a service disruption, service requests and for some categories of request for change (password reset). This role will also be responsible for driving and managing the Incident Life Cycle, escalating when ever required. The Customer Support Operator must be able to clearly articulate the identified incident using ITSM systems and application.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Identifies, diagnoses, and resolves level one issues for users while utilising all the available ITSM applications.
- Responsible for user support (telephone, email, and fax) and excellent customer service by providing tier 1 technical and non technical support.
- Escalating any customer incidents that cannot be resolved within specified time frames to the relevant team members and work with them until the incident is resolved.
- Liaising with all relevant teams to resolve any identified issue.
- Assist the team during major incidents.
- Identify, manage and mitigate risks to successfully maintain a highly accurate Asset Management Database.
- Develop good customer relationships through excellent customer service.
- Excellent call quality with good verbal communication and listening skills
This is entry level job to the environement. Please make a note that this is 24X7 shift rotation support role.
You MUST have:
- Good communication skills
- Good customer service skills
- Australian Citizen or PR
- VIC police clearance
- Good attitude and willing to learn
For more information or a confidential discussion,please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click the apply button if you think you are the right person for the role.