A Government client is looking for a number of Support Officer for long term contract based in Geelong. Assisting with HR and Procurement functions
The role will involve the following.
- Preparing procurement artefacts e.g. spending proposal
- Providing advice to the business on correct procurement process
- Workflow documents for approval in the Procurement System
- Creating spreadsheets in order to maintain, monitor and analyse data
- Maintaining and updating HR and recruitment databases.
- Assisting with the on-boarding process of new starters.
- Assisting with contract management for agency workers, including procurement activities
- Extracting and producing a range of HR data, statistics and reports
- Provide base Executive Assistant support to the Lead of the Transformation Management Office Branch, including diary management, room bookings and travel bookings
- Providing basic IT support
- ICT asset management
Ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience;
- Ideally have experience in government procurement and/or recruitment.
Please apply if this a good fit for you or for more information please call John quoting reference : 194745