The ICT Services Branch requires a Cloud Platform Engineer to assist develop and manage Cloud Platform Services to ensure effective delivery of projects, continual improvement in technology development activities, and perform ongoing maintenance. This role requires diverse experience across multiple technical domains and solutions, customer focus, a positive attitude, and a desire to be challenged and to hit the ground running.
- Design & build cloud infrastructure solutions.
- Be a subject matter expert for all cloud related activities in the Division.
- Ensure the group's data platforms are well maintained, optimised, secure and stable.
- Support to various teams as necessary during design, development, and delivery of platforms & data analytics related solutions to ensure supportable, scalable, robust solutions are delivered.
- Level 3 support, maintenance and advanced troubleshooting across a wide variety of technologies.
- Continual improvement of customer environments and toolsets.
- Escalation & advanced troubleshooting across key technologies.
- Foster a positive culture within the Service Operations team aligned with Agency values.
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- Proven experience in a senior technical role relating to cloud platforms including delivery of new services and ongoing maintenance.
- Experience in Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services, preferably both.
- Recent experience in and knowledge of contemporary ICT management and governance. frameworks and methodologies.
- Proven ability to work through, and progress, work issues with limited direction.
- Proven ability to define successful new product requirements and implementation strategies.
- Experience working in Government, or providing services to Government agency.
For more information or to apply, please contact Josie Bandiola on 02 9054 8710 quoting Job Reference: 240470