About the role:
As the Cloud Operations Manager you are responsible for managing the delivery and integration of cloud services infrastructure into the business portfolio of internal systems and existing ICT services.
This role will lead and manage a technical team of 6-8 responsible for combining the traditional focus on the day-to-day operations with the ability to develop strategic and tactical innovation in the operational management and transformation of cloud platforms.
As the Cloud Operations Manager you will manage;
- Cloud operational plans
- Cloud service orchestration
- Cloud design and implementations,
- Security compliance
- Troubleshooting of the hybrid cloud (public and private cloud) operating environment in a complex, mission-critical enterprise.
Skills & Experience
- Strong technical competence in cloud operations (AWS/Azure), server Management, access control, monitoring, and systems automation
- Excellent communication & negotiating skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with non-ICT personnel
- Excellent leadership and people management skills, with the ability to lead, develop, and motivate a team of technical staff, as well as work as part of the team
- Extensive experience managing supplier relationships to deliver cost affective and quality outcomes
- Experience in a large corporate or public sector environment.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Nic Gulliver quoting reference 210969.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.