Our Federal Government Client is seeking a Cloud Infrastructure Specialists for a 12-month contract starting in July 2019 at their location in Canberra.
About the role:
The Successful Candidates will help form part of an exciting new Project Team being stood up with a mix of existing staff and new specialists including a Project Manager, Technical Director, Business Analysts, Software Developers and Testers. In collaboration with security architects and technical leads, these roles will build, test and deliver scalable, secure cloud (PaaS) infrastructure across a number of platforms.
The successful candidate will have the following skills/experience:
- Excellent analytical thinking and troubleshooting skills
- Experience in architecting solutions leveraging Cloud technology including: AWS, Azure, Openstack, VMWare
- Experience supporting container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift or CloudFoundry)
- Sound experience in non-SQL based technologies such a MongoDB, ELK, Splunk
- Experience working in an environment employing DevOps principles, methodologies and culture
- Sound skills in automating and running cloud infrastructure
- Sound experience in driving CI/CD and automation in cloud solutions
Nice-to-have skills and experience
- Linux or Windows administration experience (Red Hat Enterprise, Ubuntu or Debian) Experience using Ansible configuration management and working with git repositories
- Exposure to VMware vCenter and working with various VMware technologies.
- Storage technologies (such as CEPH administration)
- Experience administering Cloudera or other Hadoop systems
- Experience configuring and administering Splunk or ELK installations
- Able to write SELinux policies
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold a minimum Baseline Security Clearance.
To progress with this opportunity, or to find out more about the role, please reach out to Marina Stojchevska on 02 6245 1724.
Job Reference: 195439
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted.