The successful candidates will join project teams with a range of specialist cloud technology, software development, system administration, data engineering, business analysis, verification and validation, and project management peers. The roles will report to the Project Managers.
In collaboration with security architects and technical leads, the Cloud Infrastructure Specialists will build, test and deliver scalable, secure cloud (PaaS) infrastructure and pipelines across a number of platforms.
You will have (Weighting %)
- Expert public, private and hybrid cloud computing experience
- Experience in architecting solutions hosted on Cloud technology including: AWS, Azure, Openstack or VMWare
- Experience building and supporting automation using container technologies and deployment pipelines with Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift and/or CloudFoundry
- Sound understanding of networking, security and content distribution
- Experience using Infrastructure as Code tooling such as terraform
- Experience working in an environment employing DevOps principles, methodologies and culture
- Experience in automating and running cloud infrastructure
- Experience with observability tooling such as Prometheus / Grafana / AlertManager
- Excellent analytical thinking and troubleshooting skills
For more information or to apply, please contact Josie Bandiola on 02 9054 8710 quoting Job Reference: 241227