Our client -
Our mining client is currently looking for an Azure/AWS Cloud Architect to work within their IT technical team, on a permanent or on a contractual basis depending on preference.
Role Requirements -
- Public cloud services and data security knowledge
- Azure or AWS infrastructure (VM, network, database, and associated landing zone) design skills
- Environmental segregation design (prod vs non-prod)
- Migration design experience (on prem to Azure - Re-platform/Rehost)
- Design / documentation skill (little hands-on delivery needed)
- Skills across multiple Infrastructure areas - Servers, Storage, Data Centre, Virtualisation
- Experience with CI / CD pipeline, automation and Git
- Azure high availability / DR design experience
- Excellent communications skills including the ability to communicate with customers at all levels.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently in an autonomous environment with a strong focus on performance and time management.
- Effective team player with demonstrated collaborative skills in a diverse environment.
We are seeking a Cloud Architect to join our highly respected and professional client.
This is a great opportunity for passionate individuals that like to be challenged!
If you have the skills and responsibilities for this position, please apply for the role via the link below or contact me for more information -
Contact - Chelsea Pak
Number - (08) 9423 1400
Job reference number - (212667)