Peoplebank are recruiting for a Change and Communications Coordinator to assist with communications and change activities as part of IT transformation for our client based in Adelaide.
This will on an initial 3 month contact, but very likely to extend for at least another 3 months.
Reporting to the Transformation Project Manager, you will be responsible for
- Development of communications materials (e.g. flyers, newsletters, signs, presentations, etc.) based on guidance from senior staff
- Support for senior staff who will be involved in undertaking transformation/change activities
- Preparation of materials for use in change and communications sessions such as staff workshops
- Stakeholder engagement - support for staff who are facilitating staff workshops and working sessions
- Collation and organisation of information, findings and other outcomes from workshops and working sessions
- Support for staff morale and team building activities
- Arranging meetings and other administrative support activities
Skills and Experience Required
- Proven experience as Change Co-Ordinator / Change Administrator, preferably with experience working on organisational transformations/restructures in large organisations.
- Experience managing and supporting change, ideally through organisational transformations and restructures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to organise and prioritise their tasks
- Ability to support the organisation, prioritisation and coordination of group/team tasks
- Good time management and ability to multi-task
- Detail oriented
- Empathy and a customer service approach
- Good team player
- Comfort using MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
APPLY NOW for our immediate consideration!
SA: LHS 296564