Our client, a leading financial services organisation has recently implemented a new MySuper offering. They have an urgent need for a Change Manager who has worked in Superannuation and/or Wealth Management previously to create a change program to support the development and delivery of change related to the MySuper Lifecycle Project.
Responsibilities may include (not limited to):
- Identify the change scope for MySuper Lifecycle Project and create and deliver a consolidated change program across impacted teams as well as External Stakeholders
- Undertake planning and estimation of change activities and agree the resourcing required to complete the plan with the Project Manager and Program Change Manager
- Create and deliver an appropriate internal stakeholder engagement and communication plan to support the implementation of MySuper Lifecycle Project Solutions considering broader change communication requirements
- Determine the change/communication activities required to support external stakeholders and/or work with the Take to Market Manager to understand external delivery plans and resulting internal impacts
- Ensure a business impact assessment is completed for all aspects of the tailored insurance project
- Ensure Transition and Handover activities are completed prior to project closure or as required (depending on project delivery approach)
To be considered for this role you must demonstrate:
- Business and/or project experience gained within Financial Services or other industry sectors - specifically Superannuation, banking and investment product experience.
- Professional certification or a relevant tertiary qualification in an area such as Business and/or Change Management
- Change management expertise/exposure gained on medium-large scale transformational and/or technology programs.
- Experience of projects with significant external stakeholder engagement and or customer disclosure activities.