Our client is a well known organisation with offices in Gosford on the NSW Central Coast.
They are current seeking a Project Change Manager to lead and manage strategic and operational projects to meet organisational objectives.
- Lead and manage the planning and delivery of critical and highly complex projects to deliver organisational initiatives
- Lead all aspects of the project management cycle, including preparing business cases and project plans, identifying and allocating resources, developing and managing budgets, and meeting reporting requirements to ensure project outcomes are achieved on time, on budget, to quality standards and within agreed scope
- Develop strategies for the continuous monitoring and evaluation of all aspects of project implementation including risk and contingency management, benefits realisation, project impact and quality measures to achieve the success of the project/s
- Lead and manage project team/s to successfully deliver all key milestones and outcomes of the project/s
- Manage and develop stakeholder relationships through effective communication, negotiation and issues management to ensure project deliverables are met
- Lead the transition from current portfolio management practices to a new model.
- Must be familiar with various IT platforms including SAS, Cognos and InfoSphere.
- Significant change and project management experience preferably in the insurance/financial services industry.